- FREE SHIPPING OVER $39
- 10% OFF OVER $78 USE CODE:OFF10
- 15% OFF OVER $128 USE CODE:OFF15
Dark Brown #2 - A seamless blend of mid-to-dark brown tones evoke elegant sophistication.
Cannot dye wig due to being synthetic fiber
100% HIGH HEAT SYNTHETIC FIBERS
Bask in the glory of gorgeous long locks and make your hair fantasies come to life. This darling, tantalizing style is long and straight, and features a subtly seductive slight curl at the bottom. Hand-knotted ear-to-ear, it gives a natural look with numerous styling options. With body, movement and a soft feel, its high heat–friendly synthetic fibers allow you to curl, crimp, straighten and style perfectly for any occasion. The lace front creates a completely natural hairline. This timeless, head-turning style is available in 16 colors.
Product Weight: 295 grams / 10.4 oz
Fiber: High-Heat Friendly Synthetic (up to 180 degrees Celsius / 365 degrees Fahrenheit)
Texture: Straight with slight curl at bottom
Style: Middle Parted
Hair Construction: Hand knotted 12” ear to ear and 4” parting line back from hairline
Head Circumference: 54.5 cm
Cap Construction: Lace front, Swiss lace base
Fit: Cap includes 1 small comb & 2 clips for a secure fit
Colors:Offered in 16 Bellami top-selling colors
Wig Cap: Form-fitting, nude cap helps your hair stay in place, and keeps wig anchored for a more realistic look. One size fits most.
Storage Dust Bag: Ideal for storing the wig while keeping it free of tangles and static.
Due to the nature of synthetic hair, wash only if dirty
- Cannot dye wig due to being synthetic fibers.
- Before you wash, carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work your way toward the root to decrease shedding.
- Using lukewarm water, rinse from roots to ends (do not soak as this can lead to tangling)
- Using a sulfate free shampoo, distribute a quarter size amount evenly throughout the hair. Use gentle circular motions to clean the cap. Then rinse with cool water.
- Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner.
- Using lukewarm water, rinse the hair letting the water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Towel blot to remove excess water.
- Gently comb out with a wide tooth comb and air dry on a wig stand.
- The use of dry shampoos or hair powders can help remove shine from wig.